Friday 10 December 2010

She's back people!!!!!

Wow, that was a rough few months but I am now fully discharged from hospital and back in my own home. No more visits or check ups. Sing with me..... 'I'M H-A-P-P-Y. I'M H-A-P-P-Y. I KNOW I AM I'M SURE I AM I'M H-A-P-P-Y!!!!! Now do a bit of clapping. And maybe a bit of jumping up and down.

Can't even begin to describe the loveliness of being back in my own bed. By God did I miss my pillows. I have about two hundred of them all stacked up so I can snuggle down in complete squishy comfort. Sigh. Bliss! Also back out running and training which is a blessed relief. Little difficult on the ice but I've only landed on my ass once and nobody saw it so it doesn't count.

Just want to say another quick shout out the The Masked Blogger for her lovely comments. And a thank you for sticking around. Lots of ideas for future posts. Need to get those creative juices flowing again! Also decided that I need to learn to crochet. No idea why really. Just quite like the look of them granny square thingies. In lots of lovely bright colours! Oooh I'll make a blanket! And then I'll have to go and buy new pillows to match the blanket! Yeah baby!!!!!! Want to join me? C'mon....lets get tied up in wooly knots together and throw crochet hooks around in frustration! Take a look here and click on the Granny Squares 101 tab for one of the bestest tutorials I have ever seen.

Muchos love on route to all.

Loola xx

P.S This is how happy I am right now...

1 comments:

The Blogger Formerly Known As said...

Thanks for the shout out, Loola, really pleased to see you back. There’s nothing like your own pillows, is there?

I used to knit and sew, and I’d love to learn lace making. Good luck with the crocheting. Hope you post pictures of your creations :) x
The enigmatic, masked blogger

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com // PS Brush by Pink On Head