Friday 17 December 2010

Humbled....

I just received another award. Seriously. The lovely Enigmatic Masked Blogger has put yet another big smile on my face! Thank you! This is it. So pretty and vintagey!




So in true blogging tradition I'll tell you five fabulous things about myself and then pass this award on to five other awesome bloggers :)


Me:


1.  I would happily eat nothing but Crunchy Nut Cornflakes every day for the rest of my life.
2.  I'm a single mum to the most talkative, beautiful, bright, opinionated, loveable 11 year old in the world.   And I love her lots like jelly tots.
3.  I started Irish Dancing when I was about 7 and still love doing it as much now at the age of 30.
4.  I HATE wrapping presents. I'm rubbish at it and get really cross when they don't look perfect.
5.  I'm a soldier in the British Army currently serving in Germany. Though a posting back to the UK is imminent!! Roll on March!


And now to pass it on (Hope it makes people smile and do a happy dance just like I did.).


1.  John over at Quilt Dad (because I melt a bit every time I see one of his beautiful quilts).
2.  Mel over at You are my Fave (I defy you not to read every blog post in one sitting).
3.  Disney at Ruffles and Stuff (because she has the cutest family, more talent than I will EVER have and because she is just a genuinely lovely person).
4.  Karen at The Art of Doing Stuff (because she's taught me things I never knew I needed to know!).
5.  Lily at LLYMLRS  (because I want her wardrobe more than I want oxygen).

Happy reading!

Love, hugs and blushes

Loola xx

2 comments:

The Blogger Formerly Known As said...

But, unwrapping presents is fun though, isn’t it?

What’s your little girl’s name? Are you going to manage to see her at all over Christmas?

Tids said...

Yes 5 sleeps and she'll be back home....which is why I'm sitting here looking at a naked Christmas tree. I'm under strict instructions not to touch it until she gets home :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com // PS Brush by Pink On Head