Thursday 30 December 2010

Loola Loves Books!!

Finally arrived in the UK after a long and weary ferry crossing. Was a little on the grumpy side by the time we arrived at Mum's. Five of us plus luggage in one car ain't funny! Luckily all the books I recently ordered from Amazon and got sent to my Mummy's had arrived. Not so grumpy now. I love books, me!


I bought:


Prudent Advice - Lessons for my baby daughter

Journal Bliss - to make my new journal all pretty and floaty-like.


Life's too short - You bet your ass it is!


200 Crochet blocks - still working on it!!


Crafting a Meaningful Home - Hooray for moving house soon!


Today is Super - a little diary for organising your life.
With cute stickers!



I love the smell of new books. I love the smell of old books too but these are brand new and shiny shiny! I'm off to flick through each and every delicious page. You can head over to Amazon and spend all your pennies whilst I'm reading.


Love, hugs and fresh, sparkly pages
Loola xx

2 comments:

The Blogger Formerly Known As said...

Welcome back to Blighty.

I’ll give you a signed copy of my book if/when I ever finish it, whether you like it or not ;) x

Tids said...

Hooray!! You best get a move on. I'll be done with all these in a week! Can I have the first ever copy? Pretty please? x

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com // PS Brush by Pink On Head