Monday 20 December 2010

The Waitress

With the snow falling outside and me inside in my snuggly PJ's I just spent a blissful two hours cutting paper snowflakes and watching one of my all time favourite films, The Waitress, starring Keri Russell. I love this film! It makes me feel all warm and gooey and even leaves me with this little bubble of hope that I can do anything and be anything (except a butterfly. That would just be silly). I love the ending, I love cute little Lulu, I love the clothes, hair and girly friends. I love Joe. I just love it. Time for a Waitress inspired wish list methinks. And if you haven't seen this film go rent/buy/steal a copy now. Oh, and now I want pie. Any pie. I'm not fussy.


Sigh. Lovely film.
Pear and Cranberry. Recipe here
50s dresses. So pretty! From here
50s style. In tartan! Be still my beating heart.
 Spotted here
Peppermint milkshake to wash down your pie. 
Recipe here

50s 'up do' as seen on actress, Evan Rachel Wood
(bone structure optional)
I feel like getting all dressed up now and doing some dancing! And I want a cute boy to share my drink with.

From here
This one is a wee bit too young so I'll take Chace Crawford looking like this instead. YUMMY!

My future husband on the cover of VMan magazine
Love, hugs and girly gossips


Loola xx

2 comments:

The Blogger Formerly Known As said...

I’m not sure what’s so silly about being a butterfly.

I’ve never seen the film, but you’ve convinced me. I’m obtaining a copy this week.

Love, hugs and girly gossips to you too xx

Tids said...

Hooray! It's lovely. Msg me as soon as you've watched it! Actually, you'd better eat first. It'll make you hungry. Hope you're ok xx

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com // PS Brush by Pink On Head