Sunday 2 January 2011

Happy New Year (a day late!!!!)

So here we are! 2011.... you had better be nicer to me than 2010 which, on reflection, was a bit sucky to be honest. I can't say I'll be glad to see the back of you Mr 2010. 


So did everyone have an awesome New Year's Eve? I spent the night dancing away with my best friend 'S' to my fave local band who are some of the nicest, most talented blokes in the whole wide world. I made new friends, laughed til I did a little wee in my knickers and boogy woogied til I thought my feet were going to fall off. Undoubtedly the best NYE in YEARS! 


Thought I'd start off January with a little fashion post because I've just been shopping and saw these everywhere!! Peter Pan Collars. A little bit of scrumptious, vintagey-looking gorgeousness!! 


From ModCloth
From Asos
Topshop
New Look
Urban Outfitters
And if you don't like any of these.... follow this tutorial over at 'She's got a passion for fashion' and stick a collar on every top and dress you own!!


Love, hugs and pretty collars


Loola xx

2 comments:

bec said...

i love the look of these collars, really cute! :)

terrefirma said...

I really like the first one- a little off-center but balanced.....like I want to B

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com // PS Brush by Pink On Head