Friday 13 August 2010

Brand new and shiny...

Ok, so I've known for a while that I wanted to start a blog but was just a bit overwhelmed by it all and how to get started. I didn't really know what I wanted it to say, what it should be about or where I planned to go with it. I've just spent the last hour reading through some of my favourite blogs and what an ecclectic lot they are! They range from fashion, to photography, to interior design, to patchwork and sewing to....well, just about everything I guess!! I can say quite honestly that the person I am is not yet the person I want to be and my ever-changing loves and tastes highlight to me that I have not yet found my niche. I could stress about this, lie awake at night worrying about it or I could just go with the flow and see what happens. So here it is. The blog. Don't know what it will become but gonna have a go anyway :) One day at a time.

Loola x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com // PS Brush by Pink On Head