Sunday 17 October 2010

Hospital food sucks...

Still in hospital....... I know I know. No excuse. But, in my defense, it is difficult to think of things that you want to write about when all you can think about is how hungry you are (a prize for the first person that sends me a Big Mac) and how the cabin fever is REALLY starting to take hold. However, despite that, I WILL TRY HARDER. Got a few ideas for the next few blog posts so come on back in a few days.

For those of you that have not yet discovered THIS fabulous blogger..... get your lazy ass backsides over there now. I can promise you an excellent read from one of the loveliest bloggers out there. Having just logged in for the first time in a fair few days I find that I have received this.....


Ms Enigmatic Masked Blogger - thank you!!! From the bottom of my my Big Mac craving heart. Big smooches on route!!!

Loola xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com // PS Brush by Pink On Head